oops.. this is really not a good choice. I can imagine that. Even my BIL cook & clean. I still found many oil dots here & there. End up, i need to re-clean the kitchen. To me, sometimes will wish that he can cook for me too. but he just can steam dish. If want me to stand beside to instruct. I think I'll vomit blood b4 done. So.. so far, he just cook maggie mee for me. (Throw in mug & wait 3 mins type).. hahahah
oops.. this is really not a good choice. I can imagine that. Even my BIL cook & clean. I still found many oil dots here & there. End up, i need to re-clean the kitchen.
ReplyDeleteTo me, sometimes will wish that he can cook for me too. but he just can steam dish. If want me to stand beside to instruct. I think I'll vomit blood b4 done. So.. so far, he just cook maggie mee for me. (Throw in mug & wait 3 mins type).. hahahah
Good thing Cu is not like that.
DeleteWhen he cooks, he is really very clean about everything.
hehee..
ReplyDelete不要嫌啦。。
男人肯下厨,就是你的福气。
其他的,再慢慢‘讲’就好了~~呵呵~~